Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Emergency Update!!


Hey! Thank you to all of my friends and fellow gamers who've totally sent msgs to my email reminding to UPDATE! Well, You're right! I need to update!

I also want to thank those who posted advice (even the noobish ones) because a lot of you were onto something... Luckily things worked out in the end since Jer came to my house and finally told me how he felt. Since then it has been awesome to hang out and get to meet his friends both online and off. It does take some adjusting though, especially since we are spending a lot of time together. I think that it is really hard for Doug too, because I notice that he's not coming over as much anymore. But the other day was really fun!! We just finished a raid on Frostmane and decided to go and rent "Goodfellas" , but eventually we had to turn it off because Kyle was quoting all the lines and you could hardly hear a word of the movie!
It was still a good time tho ;)

Anyways! Thanks! And I hope that you enjoy Ep 12~
Live, Laugh, Game

hugz!

Tagi <3 x3

PS. I can't wait to go and see BORAT!!!!!!!!!!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey tagi! im commenting ur blog today cos i got the day off from the pearl jam concert i went to which rocked my socks off! btw ep 12 was kool! thanks for all the laughs

take care,
phil

Anonymous said...

Hey Tagi, You might have already seen it, But Esca did this awesome Anastasia to Tagi Conversion. Lemme link you.

http://www.escaflownely.com/tagi.jpg

There you go! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Taji, i love your show and think you are amazing! Why can't every girl game =( I tried to get my girlfriend to play CS:S and join my clan but she said she didn't like the violence =( Episode 12 was really amazing and I have got all of my college friends here in England hooked on the show, but they're all still n00bs as i pwn them all... except clan leader [nH] Killer Rabbit, he's like teh_masterer! Hope you get to read this =) xx

Maiev ShadowSong said...

;pppp
xxDDD
nic blog, just need a little more updates...
lol xxDD
and pics \o/

Anonymous said...

Triple post........

~ Radical Dreamer

Anonymous said...

staged

Anonymous said...

Geoff, add a bit more subtlety, it's too obvious

Anonymous said...

You double posted. Just so you know. Smart one.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tagi!...
nice blog ^^..
but i think you should write more.. u know.. often, to know more about you :D...

I haven't seen the 12ep yet..
:(.. but all people who see ppwnage said it was awesome!..

bye!..

Anonymous said...

Hi

Please give us a new update. You seem to have double posted a few...

greets

Anonymous said...

Stasia you are awwwwwesome.L0L
No i mean i really like you.
The shows kewl everythings kewl.
Super

Anonymous said...

<3<3<3!

Anonymous said...

omfg, tagi leave jeremy and live with me

you can play wow on my pc

Anonymous said...

Frostmane pwns, rite stacey

er tagi my bad =p

Anonymous said...

u no ur prekool, 1 of teh things i liek just as much as games is grrls and i hav not yet 2 find 1 taht doesnt juge me 4 playin games u no but thanx 2 u i hav hope taht 1 day i wil find 1. so thanx!

- g121lvl_d0ct0r3r - (>^.^)>

Anonymous said...

hey fag n00bs go tell ur unl33t jeremy friend to 1 v 1 me on xbox live, and put it on ep 13 to show im the new l33t.

Anonymous said...

hey fag n00bs go tell ur unl33t jeremy friend to 1 v 1 me on xbox live, and put it on ep 13 to show im the new l33t.

The person who said the message above is a complete fag who does not have a life. Thank you and have a good day.